Adaptiva is a leading, global enterprise systems management company headquartered in Bellevue, WA. Our breakthrough peer-to-peer distributed computing technology is trusted by hundreds of large enterprises around the world. Our environment and culture incorporate our four core values: Integrity, Excellence, Work Ethic, and Dignity of Labor. As an employer, we offer above-market compensation structures, industry-leading benefits packages, and incredible learning and growth opportunities, in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
We are seeking passionate and driven Software Development Engineers who love solving big problems using well-designed and elegantly-written code. You’ll be working on cutting-edge technologies, including Big Data, Cloud Services, Analytics, Visualization, and Machine Learning to solve real-world problems for some of the biggest and most respected Fortune 500 companies in the world.
- Design and develop sophisticated on-premise and cloud-based software
- Engage directly with major Adaptiva customers to help define the functionality of current and future Adaptiva products
- Work collaboratively with product marketing, sales, solutions engineering, and support teams to ensure that Adaptiva products deliver outstanding experiences to all our customers
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 1-3 years of proven software development experience using C, C++, C#, or Java
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop high quality code
- Excellent knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and object oriented programming
- Ability to develop multi-threaded, asynchronous code, using extensive synchronization mechanisms
- Experience with high-volume, high-performance transaction processing systems or other high-performance client-server software
- Willingness to write design documents and specifications