Adaptiva is seeking passionate and driven Software Development Engineers to join their Platform team who love solving big problems using well-designed and elegantly written code. You will be working on cutting-edge technologies, including Distributed Computing, Network Protocols, Cloud Infrastructure and Services, Big Data, Analytics and Visualization to solve real-world problems for some of the biggest and most respected Fortune 500 companies in the world.
Adaptiva is a results-driven company that invests in hard-working, genuine, talented, and creative employees who don’t settle for anything short of their best work. You will thrive in an independent, friendly, and collaborative working environment where you can truly leave a mark..
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software modules
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Producing efficient and elegant code based on the requirements
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining and improving existing software
- Engage directly with major Adaptiva customers to help define the functionality of current and future Adaptiva products
- Work collaboratively with product marketing, sales, solutions engineering, and support teams to ensure that Adaptiva products deliver outstanding experiences to all our customers
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 1-3 years of proven software design and development experience using C, C++, C#, or Java
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop high quality code
- Excellent knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and object oriented programming
- Ability to develop multi-threaded, asynchronous code, using extensive synchronization methods
- Basic knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Willingness to learn technologies including: AWS, Azure, streaming frameworks like Kafka, and Big Data technologies like * Hadoop, Apache Spark, and Apache Ignite
- Ability to work independently.
- Willingness to write design documents and specifications.
Collaborating, Mentoring and Designing award winning solutions. Each day can be different working with cross functional teams to deliver solutions for clients. You will be exposed to new technologies and be able to grow in an environment that isn’t micromanaged while propelling your professional growth.
The compensation plan includes a competitive base salary, bonuses as well as a comprehensive benefits package. You will also be eligible for our employee Phantom Stock Option Plan.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.