Skip to content

The Road to Autonomous Patching eBook

The Way You Patch Windows Devices Is About to Get a Whole Lot Easier

The way people currently patch is flawed, which is why the market is flooded with solutions to reduce that stress and burden. In a world where 100% protection is an aspirational ideal, most look at 80% as good enough. In reality, leaving 20% of your devices exposed could be disastrous.

Unfortunately, most enterprises have been left to patch 1st and 3rd party Windows applications using tools that promise automation upfront and then severely underdeliver. Until now.

Autonomous Patching allows organizations to set their strategies once and then their devices will stay continually patched with zero human intervention. Without the constant need to patch manually, IT teams gain time to focus on broader strategy and business objectives.

Download The Road to Autonomous Patching to learn how the future of patching autonomously could not only alleviate most of IT’s biggest headaches, but get rid of them altogether.

Here's what's included:

  • The six nightmares of patching and what to do about them
  • What’s wrong with patch management today and what does the future of it look like
  • Using a unique platform to improve the reliability and efficiency of your patch deployments
  • Autonomous patch management for modern applications
  • The three parts to consider when building your autonomous patch workflow
  • The biggest advancement in patch management

Download Now