Adaptiva is seeking passionate and driven Senior Software Development Engineers to join their Platform team who love creating elegant and sophisticated designs and architectures. You will be working on cutting-edge technologies, including Distributed Computing, Network Protocols, Cloud Infrastructure and Services, Big Data, Analytics and Visualization to solve real-world problems for some of the biggest and most respected Fortune 500 companies in the world.
Adaptiva is a results-driven company that invests in hard-working, genuine, talented, and creative employees who do not settle for anything short of their best work. You will thrive in an independent, friendly, and collaborative working environment where you can truly leave a mark..
- Design and architect sophisticated on-premises, hybrid, and cloud-based software
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Implement challenging code, conduct code reviews, and supervise the implementation of complex software modules
- Engage directly with major Adaptiva customers to help define the functionality of current and future Adaptiva products
- Work collaboratively with product marketing, sales, solutions engineering, and support teams to ensure that Adaptiva products deliver outstanding experiences to all our customers
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 3-7 years of proven software design and development experience using C, C++, C#, or Java
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop high quality code
- Excellent knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and object oriented programming
- Ability to develop multi-threaded, asynchronous code, using extensive synchronization methods
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Experience with Big Data & Analytic solutions like Hadoop, streaming frameworks like Kafka, and Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Apache Spark, and Apache Ignite
- Experience building complex, scalable, high-performance software systems that been successfully delivered to customers
- Strong focus on clean code and robust design
- Ability to work independently and manage/lead other developers.
- Willingness to write design documents and specifications.
Collaborating, Mentoring and Designing award winning solutions. Each day can be different working with cross functional teams and architecting solutions for clients. You will be instrumental in creating new products that solve problems around the globe.
The compensation plan includes a competitive base salary, bonuses as well as a comprehensive benefits package. You will also be eligible for our employee Phantom Stock Option Plan.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.