Adaptiva provides the fastest, most scalable endpoint management and security platform solutions to over half of the Global 2000 enterprises and government organizations around the world.
Purpose / Accountability
Adaptiva is looking for an energetic, fun and experienced Field Marketing Sr. Manager to develop regional marketing programs that support the worldwide sales organization. The ideal candidate likes to build strategy and structure, collaborate cross functionally, while making significant impact through the development, field packaging and orchestration of programs for existing and prospective customers. This includes, but not limited to development of target account programs, expansion programs, virtual/live events, executive relationship building, thought leadership, direct marketing, customer outreach and partner marketing.
- Develop and execute effective field marketing plans and programs to successfully penetrate target accounts, build sales pipeline and help move deals through the sales cycle
- Build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships with worldwide sales teams to ensuring they are aligned with marketing programs and sales enablement
- Research, evaluate and build business cases for all marketing programs outlining objectives, execution strategy and metrics for success
- Work directly with Sales, Marketing, CSMs, Services and customers to deliver effective and compelling messages to target markets
- Track, measure and evaluate field marketing program effectiveness/ ROI and present results in weekly team meetings and quarterly sales briefings
- Serve as key contact on all marketing related activities for EMEA sales teams
- Develop relationships with local user groups, technology and industry associations and other relevant “influencer” groups
- Staff local events and participate in corporate and partner events in territory
What we look for
- Passionate and energetic with a thirst to make positive impact
- Cross functional collaborator
- Extensive experience of B2B field marketing at an enterprise software company/SaaS
- In-depth understanding of sales – the sales process and what drives sales professionals
- Comfortable with marketing automation systems such as Salesforce, Pardot/Hubspot, and other tools such as Camtasia and virtual event technology.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well with a geographically dispersed team
- Ability to think strategically with a high level of flexibility
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally to oversee timely execution of the field marketing plan
- Ability to multitask and take initiative
- Experience with budget and vendor management
- International outlook, able to communicate with colleagues, vendors, customers and partners from around the world
Kirkland, WA (Hybrid WFH and Office)