Adaptiva is a leading, global enterprise systems management company headquartered in Kirkland, WA. Our breakthrough peer-to-peer distributed computing technology is trusted by hundreds of large enterprises around the world. Our environment and culture incorporate our four core values: Integrity, Excellence, Work Ethic, and Dignity of Labour. As an employer, we offer above-market compensation structures, industry-leading benefits packages, and incredible learning and growth opportunities, in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Senior Solutions Architect be part of the global technical services team, working in Canada region (also covering US Central/East), performing senior level Technical Support & Pre-Sales activities reporting to the VP of Customer Success. You will be responsible for ensuring our customers have excellent experiences implementing and using Adaptiva products.
If you are a passionate, self-managing IT professional with experience in enterprise systems management & security technology, we’d love to hear from you.
- Provide technical product support for new & existing customers
- Liaise directly with our customers at all levels of their business, both remotely and in person
- Build and maintain technical relationships with prospects and existing customers in the region
- Technical resource for Pre-Sales activities, designing customer solutions and implement Proof of Concepts (PoC’s)
- Deliver product presentations and demonstrations both remotely and in person, direct to customers and at industry conferences & user groups.
- Deliver product training and assist in the creation of self-education public access content such as knowledge-base articles, blogs, videos etc.
- Maintain internal systems for product demonstration & testing
- Be part of the On-Call support rotation
- 5+ years in a technical role, implementing and supporting IT software
- Industry specific experience in systems management, device management, security software or configuration compliance
- Technical experience with design, implementing and supporting Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012+
- Technical experience in Windows Operating Systems, Desktop Management & Windows Deployment
- Excellent & demonstrable Troubleshooting & Analytical skills
- Experience with Server & Networking Technologies
- Affinity to both sales and technology functions
- Excellent Presentation and demonstration skills
- Managing support tickets and escalations
- The ability to travel within Canada/US region
- Occasional International travel will be required
Good to have
- Experience with Adaptiva products, or similar software
- Experience with Endpoint Management/MDM solutions (e.g. VMWare WorkspaceOne, Microsoft InTune, Altiris)
Collaborating, Mentoring and Designing award winning solutions. Each day can be different working with cross functional teams and architecting solutions for clients. You will be instrumental in creating new products that solve problems around the globe.
The compensation plan includes a competitive base salary, bonuses as well as a comprehensive benefits package. You will also be eligible for our employee Phantom Stock Option Plan.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.