Adaptiva is a leading, global enterprise systems management company headquartered in Kirkland, WA. Our breakthrough peer-to-peer distributed computing technology is trusted by hundreds of large enterprises around the world. Our environment and culture incorporate our four core values: Integrity, Excellence, Work Ethic, and Dignity of Labor. As an employer, we offer above-market compensation structures, industry-leading benefits packages, and incredible learning and growth opportunities, in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for 2 Senior Solutions Architect’s to be part of the global technical services team, working in the EMEA region, performing senior level Technical Support & Pre-Sales activities reporting to the VP of Customer Success. One will be ideally based in the UK and French speaking. You will be responsible for ensuring our customers have excellent experiences implementing and using Adaptiva products. You will primarily be home office based with occasional travel in the region.
If you are a passionate, self-managing IT professional with experience in enterprise systems management & security technology, we would love to hear from you.
- Provide technical product support for new & existing customers.
- Responding to customer issues and updates within the service level objectives.
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Technical resource for Pre-Sales activities, designing customer solutions and implement Proof of Concepts (PoC’s).
- Assist customers in technical design and implementation of Adaptiva products and integrated platforms.
- Deliver product presentations and demonstrations both remotely and in person, direct to customers and at industry conferences & user groups.
- Deliver product training and assist in the creation of self-education public access content such as knowledge-base articles, blogs, videos etc.
- Maintain internal systems for product demonstration & testing.
- UAT new product releases, and releases of integrated platforms.
- Experience in a technical role, implementing and supporting IT software
- Industry specific experience in systems management, device management, security software or configuration compliance
- Technical experience in Windows Operating Systems, Desktop Management & Windows Deployment
- Technical experience with implementing and managing Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012+
- Excellent & demonstrable Troubleshooting & Analytical skills.
- Experience with Server & Networking Technologies.
- Affinity to both sales and technology functions.
- Excellent Presentation and demonstration skills.
- Managing support tickets and escalations.
- The ability to travel within the EMEA region.
- Occasional International travel may be required.
Good to have
- Experience with Modern Device management products such as Microsoft InTune / VMWare WorkspaceOne
- Experience working with or supporting Adaptiva products, or similar software
- Experience with endpoint security software