- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, technology, or a related field. MBA a plus.
- 8+ years of product management experience
- Work experience in systems management, end user computing, or security related product marketing.
- Demonstrated product marketing and content creation experience. Writing samples required.
- Creative and passionate about positioning products to stand out from the competition
- Organized, detail oriented with strong communication skills
- Proven ability to manage teams and third-party vendors
- Ability to work on a small team with tight deadlines
- Highly competitive salaries and compensation packages
- Opportunity for company stock plan participation
- 100% coverage on top-of-the-line medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 18 vacation days to start + one additional day each year, with unlimited sick leave
- Incredible team outings and events
- Fully stocked kitchen, plus frequent team lunches and dinners