We are a rapidly growing and highly profitable enterprise systems management and security software company headquartered in Bellevue, WA. Our breakthrough intelligent network aware peer-to-peer distributed computing technology and automation engine is trusted by hundreds of the largest enterprises around the world. As an employer, we offer above-market compensation structures, industry-leading benefits packages, and incredible learning and growth opportunities, in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Adaptiva is searching for a Senior Product Manager to report to the VP of Marketing in managing the roadmap and product requirements for company’s product lines. This role will offer the opportunity to set the product management strategy for Adaptiva, an enterprise IT software company which is rapidly growing, highly profitable, and working with over 200 of the largest Fortune 1000 companies in the world.
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for developing product vision documents, requirements definitions, marketing analysis, and roadmaps for Adaptiva’s suite of endpoint management and security products and their underlying peer-to-peer platform. This role requires both the ability to deeply understand the technology as well as set the vision for the product line strategy. The ability to collaborate well across multiple departments to drive successful, on-time product launches is a key requirement of this role.
Market and Competitive Analysis: Studying the market, customer intelligence, analyst reports, different trends and requirements of prospects and customers and conveying it to the cross-functional product team. Identifying the opportunities and challenges which Adaptiva products are best positioned to solve and documenting them.
Product Vision Planning: Studying the market to create product vision documents that outline the strategic plans for different product releases and updates. Requirements Documentation: Documenting specific, clear product requirements that the development team can easily build functional specifications from. Leading meetings to make sure product requirements are understood and accepted cross-functionally. Incorporating customer feedback into product requirements to enhance current product lines with a customer centric focus.
Roadmap Development: Working with the cross-functional team to gain consensus on product release dates, roadmap planning, and the implementation of the best features.
Cross-team Collaboration: Working closely with the research and development teams of the organization to collaborate on product development and requirements. Leading meetings with the development, sales, marketing, and support teams in order to coordinate the product launches.
Analyst and Public Relations: Helping to manage the company’s relationship with analyst firms, such as Gartner, by communicating product plans. Serving as a technical resource and speaker at in-person events and tradeshows.
Pricing: Working with the sales, marketing, and management for creating and publishing of the product price lists.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, technology, or a related field. MBA a plus.
- 8+ years of product management experience
- Work experience in systems management, end user computing, or security related product marketing.
- Demonstrated product marketing and content creation experience. Writing samples required.
- Creative and passionate about positioning products to stand out from the competition
- Organized, detail oriented with strong communication skills
- Proven ability to manage teams and third-party vendors
- Ability to work on a small team with tight deadlines
- Highly competitive salaries and compensation packages
- Opportunity for company stock plan participation
- 100% coverage on top-of-the-line medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 18 vacation days to start + one additional day each year, with unlimited sick leave
- Incredible team outings and events
- Fully stocked kitchen, plus frequent team lunches and dinners