Adaptiva is looking for a fun, experience and versatile Content Marketer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a knack for creating high value digital content, and distributing it in a variety of formats across multiple communications channels. This content will be used to drive demand, educate, build brand and category awareness with external enterprise level decision-makers, influencers, analysts and the press.
The Content Marketer should be a creative storyteller who is able to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced work environment, create strong content to drive business growth, and report on content performance. This person will work cross functionally with the Product, Sales, Leadership, Customer Success, and Marketing teams to develop engaging stories and tools that help simplify complex ideas while highlighting key benefits that align with our overall strategy.
Purpose / Accountability
Adaptiva is looking for an energetic, fun and experienced Field Marketing Sr. Manager to develop regional marketing programs that support the worldwide sales organization. The ideal candidate likes to build strategy and structure, collaborate cross functionally, while making significant impact through the development, field packaging and orchestration of programs for existing and prospective customers. This includes, but not limited to development of target account programs, expansion programs, virtual/live events, executive relationship building, thought leadership, direct marketing, customer outreach and partner marketing.
- Develop and align new messaging and positioning narratives cross functionally
- Create compelling content that will drive high digital performance and audience engagement
- Manage the strategic content distribution calendar while building content distribution channels
- Track and optimize SEO and SEM channels
- Develop demand generation content, thought leadership content, website content, videos, blog posts, social media posts, infographics, internal newsletters, white papers and more.
- Ensure brand compliance with all materials.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team to develop necessary content.
- Analyze and report the results from content campaigns to measure and track success.
- Work closely with leadership to align narratives, media pitches and social media content
Knowledege and Skill
- 5-7 years creating digital marketing content in a high-tech and/or SaaS organization; knowledge of endpoint management and/or security is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe creative suite, google sheets
- Thrives in a collaborative, deadline-driven environment
- Creative thinker, flexible and adaptable
- Strong storytelling and proofreading skills
- Data driven
- Curious nature
- Ability to manage and juggle multiple projects
- Lead/Coach a direct report and provide direction to agencies/contractors
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field (Journalism, Marketing, Communications, etc.)
Kirkland, WA (Hybrid WFH and Office)