Adaptiva is a leading, global provider of modern endpoint management and security solutions. The company’s peer-to-peer technology products, including OneSite™ Cloud (SCCM, Intune, VMWare), Client Health™, and Evolve VM™, empower enterprise IT teams to manage and secure endpoints with unparalleled speed and at massive scale. Leading global Fortune 1000 organizations including Nokia, HSBC, Walmart, the U.S. Department of Defense, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, nd the U.S. State Department use Adaptiva products to eliminate the need for a vast IT infrastructure and to automate endpoint management health and remediation.
Adaptiva has a proven track record in providing solutions to the public sector in the United States and around the globe. We are looking for a senior enterprise sales executive to build on our success in public sector and expand both the federal and state/local markets.
Your primary responsibilities will be to drive top line software revenue and manage existing accounts in the Federal, State and Local government markets. This is a direct sales role which also involves developing key relationships with major systems integrators, partners, and key influencers in the public sector space. You will be focused on developing new opportunities as well as cross selling and upselling to existing customers. Effective territory management, account planning, sales process management, and forecasting are key components of this role. Requires a technical aptitude, a persistant tireless work ethic, and creativity.
- 10+ years of successfully selling enterprise software to IT Operations in the public sector market
- Experience and knowledge of Endpoint management challenges and solutions
- Experience and knowledge of digital transformation in the public sector
- Proven track record of creating and executing sales strategies that drive revenue growth
- Breadth of relationships with systems integrators, partners and influencers in public sector
- Deep knowledge of government tender and procurement processes, including GSA schedules
- Government clearance – Confidential, Secret
- U.S. Citizen
- Work closely with UX designers, project managers and back-end engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions.
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices in order to push the limits of what a browser can do.
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Launch, iterate and make a difference. Provide front-end coding expertise and be ready to make our products better for our users.
- Design and develop the front ends of user facing products.
Bachelor’s degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university; and six to eight years related experience and/or training.
Flexible, though residence within the central or eastern time zones preferred. The primary focus will be US Federal Government Departments and Agencies
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation plan includes a competitive base salary, variable (commission), bonuses as well as a comprehensive benefits package. You will also be eligible for our employee Phantom Stock Plan.
FLSA Status: Exempt