Adaptiva is seeking a passionate and driven Quality Assurance Engineer to join their team to create Manual and Automated tests in a virtual build environment to ensure quality. The role will be key in the organization and has the ability to have ownership of both the manual and automated testing for products that solve real-world problems for some of the biggest and most respected Fortune 500 companies in the world.
Adaptiva is a results-driven company that invests in hard-working, genuine, talented, and creative employees who don’t settle for anything short of their best work. You will thrive in an independent, friendly, and collaborative working environment where you can truly leave a mark.
- Evaluate current test procedures and processes and drive optimization and build validation in virtual lab environments to ensure product quality
- Design and develop programs that conduct automatic tests and write automation scripts
- Manually test and execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Identify quality weaknesses, suggest solutions and initiate and drive change
- Interact and collaborate with many teams cross-functionally to build and cultivate relationships with development and business teams to understand the Adaptiva Product line and features
- Work with Adaptiva Leadership to maintain and develop testing and framework and architecture of build environments.
- Assisting team with product specification and functional analysis to optimize testing.
- Work towards improving test automation frameworks and maintain scalable data sets for testing
- 3+ years of experience as a developer, QA Engineer, or as an SDET.
- Experience developing automation tests in at least one OO languages – Java is preferred
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Python or PowerShell to automate build process
- Experience with manual testing and automating tests to optimize product lines.
- Experience with unit testing including professional experience with White And Black Box verification testing
- Professional experience with build validation testing including gathering the business requirements for validation testing
- Familiar with Ant, Maven and other build automation tools in Java
- Highly organized, systematic and adaptable with an excellent attention to detail, with the ability to recognize the relative importance of software issues and to prioritize work effectively
- Ability to test across various languages and architectures preferred
- Microsoft Automation Testing experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development.
- Experience testing consumer products, measuring test coverage, developing the best automation, driving testability and diagnosing ability into the product, while promoting best practices in quality areas.
Collaborating, Mentoring and Designing award winning solutions. Each day can be different working with cross functional teams to deliver solutions for clients. You will be exposed to new technologies and be able to grow in an environment that isn’t micromanaged while propelling your professional growth.
The compensation plan includes a competitive base salary, bonuses as well as a comprehensive benefits package. You will also be eligible for our employee Phantom Stock Option Plan.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.