Adaptiva provides the fastest, most scalable endpoint management and security platform solutions to over half of the Global 2000 enterprises and government organizations around the world.
Purpose / Accountability
Responsible for managing the go-to-market planning and content for the company’s product line; responsible for developing positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, sales tools, and collateral for the company’s suite of endpoint management and security products. Responsible for having both the ability to understand the technology as well as eloquently communicate the high-level business value of those products by both defining the drive the execution of the product marketing plan, creating most materials in-house by performing the following duties.
- Develops product positioning and messaging that clearly differentiates Adaptiva’s products in the market.
- Creates the product launch strategy for new products, creating a detailed plan which outlines all the necessary sales tools and product materials required to meet audience needs along every step of the customer journey.
- Creates the product marketing materials, website content, and tools necessary to help customers make educated purchasing decisions around the entire suite of Adaptiva products, including brochures, datasheets, website copy, product guides, videos, social postings, ads, landing pages, and blog posts.
- Researches the market and competitive offerings to create materials that perfectly speak to customer buying criteria and reasons Adaptiva products are superior to competitive offerings.
- Communicates the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develops the sales tools and competitive insight that support the selling process of Adaptiva products.
- Works to integrate new product marketing materials into the overall demand generation strategy.
- Places materials across multiple channels including web, social, and direct to drive requests for demos and increased demand for Adaptiva products.
Knowledge & Skills
- Work experience in systems management and/or Security-related product marketing
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager in a competitive market landscape
- Ability to quickly assess the landscape, identify needs, plan and execute
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Experience working with customers, case study development and authoring
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to think strategically and tactically
- Multi-tasking is second-nature; able to work on more than on product and project at a time
- Ability to translate product details into compelling positioning and messages across marketing channels
- Ability to align cross functional stakeholders and gain consensus
- Strong communications skills including public speaking and writing
- Comfortable working with tools and systems such as Wordpress, Hubspot, Pardot, Salesforce, as well as production tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Camptasia, Canva
Kirkland, WA (Hybrid WFH and Office)