Adaptiva is a leading, global enterprise systems management company headquartered in Kirkland, WA. Our breakthrough peer-to-peer distributed computing technology is trusted by hundreds of large enterprises around the world. Our environment and culture incorporate our four core values: Integrity, Excellence, Work Ethic, and Dignity of Labour. As an employer, we offer above-market compensation structures, industry-leading benefits packages, and incredible learning and growth opportunities, in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Senior Solutions Architect - EMEA to be part of the global technical services team, working in the EMEA region, performing senior level Technical Support & Pre-Sales activities reporting to the Director of Global Support. You will be responsible for ensuring our customers have excellent experiences implementing and using Adaptiva products.
For this position we are looking for someone to primarily cover the South EMEA region, ideally based in the UK (although not essential) and French speaking. You will be primarily be home office based with occasional travel in the region. If you are a passionate, self-managing IT professional with experience in enterprise systems management & security technology, we’d love to hear from you.
- Provide technical product support for new & existing customers
- Technical resource for Pre-Sales activities, designing customer solutions and implement Proof of Concepts (PoC’s)
- Deliver product presentations and demonstrations both remotely and in person, direct to customers and at industry conferences & user * groups.
- Deliver product training and assist in the creation of self-education public access content such as knowledge-base articles, blogs, * videos etc.
- Maintain internal systems for product demonstration & testing
- 5+ years in a technical role, implementing and supporting IT software
- Industry specific experience in systems management, device management, security software or configuration compliance
- Fluency in French as well as English Language
- Technical experience in Windows Operating Systems, Desktop Management & Windows Deployment
- Excellent & demonstrable Troubleshooting & Analytical skills
- Experience with Server & Networking Technologies
- Affinity to both sales and technology functions
- Excellent Presentation and demonstration skills
- Managing support tickets and escalations
- The ability to travel within the EMEA region
- Occasional International travel will be required
Good to Have
- Experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012+
- Experience with Adaptiva products, or similar software
- Experience with vulnerability management software