Adaptiva provides the fastest, most scalable endpoint management and security platform solutions to over half of the Global 2000 enterprises and government organizations around the world.
Purpose / Accountability
Adaptiva is looking for a proven Director of Product Marketing to synthesize market, product and competitive inputs into driving product strategy, reposition in market and communicate Adaptiva’s value internally and externally across audiences including: customers, analysts, influencers, prospects, sales, partners and internal stakeholders to raise product and brand awareness, maximize product use, and increase sales bookings for our products.
An ideal candidate will be able to quickly ascertain gaps in product packaging, messaging and market positioning, competitive differentiation, pricing, sales and partner enablement then develop and execute against a product marketing plan. The person to take on this role must be fun, highly collaborative, insatiably curious to learn, knowledgeable in Endpoint Management and Security, and eager to driving value and results.
- Create a differentiated customer journey from discovery to renewal that provide a seamless and effortless customer experience
- Develops product positioning and messaging that clearly differentiates Adaptiva’s products in the market and against competitors
- Creates the product launch strategy for new products, creating a detailed plan which outlines all the necessary sales tools and product materials required to meet audience needs along every step of the customer journey.
- Creates the product marketing materials, website content and tools necessary to help customers make educated purchasing decisions around the entire suite of Adaptiva products, including brochures, datasheets, website copy, product guides, videos, social postings, ads, landing pages, and blog posts.*
- Researches the market and competitive offerings to create packaging and content that speak to customer buying criteria and reasons Adaptiva products are superior to competitive offerings.*
- Communicates the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develops the sales tools and competitive insight that support the selling process of Adaptiva products.*
- Provide insight and collaborate on direction for integrated marketing campaign strategy
- Team with Sales and Customer Success organizations to develop relevant training
- Work with Sales and Customer Success leadership to ensure adoption and fluency of subject matter (enablement)
- Case study development and authoring
- Partner with Product and Sales teams to marketing short feature videos, demos and tools
- Provide Corporate Communications Director with research and deliverables to enable industry analyst, media, and press outreach
- Gather feedback from stakeholders regarding efficacy of product launch and marketing assets
- Monitor success of campaigns; evaluate projects against launch objectives and KPIs
Knowledge & Skills & Experience
- Work experience in systems management and/or Security-related product marketing
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to quickly assess the landscape, identify needs, build strategic plan and execute
- Experience building thought leadership content narratives
- Strong communications skills including public speaking and writing
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Ability to build processes where only limited standardization exists.
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to think, translate and communicate at multiple altitudes, strategically and tactically
- Detail oriented
- Multi-tasking is second-nature; able to work on more than on product and numerous projects at a time
- Ability to translate product details into compelling positioning and messages across marketing channels
- Rally and gain consensus of leaders and cross-functional team stakeholders
- Comfortable working with systems such as Wordpress, Hubspot, Pardot, Salesforce as well as production tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Camptasia, Canva
Kirkland, WA (Hybrid WFH and Office)