Adaptiva is seeking passionate and driven Cloud Software Developers to join their growing cloud backend development team that is building the technology needed to power Adaptiva’s Cloud services with award-winning SaaS applications. This includes the development of Adaptiva core cloud components, cloud databases, big data and integration frameworks, APIs and other cloud hosted back end processes.
You will be working on cutting-edge technologies, including Distributed Computing, Network Protocols, Cloud Infrastructure and Services, Big Data, Analytics and Visualization to solve real-world problems for some of the biggest and most respected Fortune 500 companies in the world.
Adaptiva is a results-driven company that invests in hard-working, genuine, talented, and creative employees who do not settle for anything short of their best work. Engineers can thrive in an independent environment and can truly leave a mark on an award winning, stable, and growing organization.
- Design and architect sophisticated hybrid, and cloud-based software
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software/ systems development life cycle
- Work collaboratively with product marketing, sales, solutions engineering, and support teams to ensure that Adaptiva products deliver outstanding experiences to all our customers
- Design and deployment of hardware and software infrastructure solutions in Adaptiva’s hybrid and cloud environment and responsible for the migration design, planning, testing and execution
- Design and implement authentication, authorization, auditing, reporting, and API infrastructure solutions for cloud.
- Develop requirements and turn them into functional solutions.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Large systems and software design and development experience, including experience in Unix/Linux.
- Five years of experience in a backend software development role with a demonstrated ability to design and develop high quality code
- Deep understanding of private/ public and hybrid cloud design considerations and limitations in the areas of virtualization, infrastructure, distributed systems, load balancing, networking, massive data storage, Hadoop, Apache Spark, MapReduce, and security.
- Solid foundation in design, data structures and algorithms and strong analytical and debugging skills with customer-facing product experience.
- Three years of experience creating public cloud-based services with cloud computing platforms like AWS, GCP or Azure and developing and operating cloud-based distributed systems
- Special consideration if you have worked on a team to design and implement the cloud computing platforms including: AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Experience with OAuth, Azure Active Directory, SAML protocols
- Technical paper publications and conference engagements preferred
Collaborating, Mentoring, Designing and implementing award winning solutions. Each day can be different working with cross functional teams and architecting solutions for clients. You will be instrumental in creating new products that solve problems around the globe.
The compensation plan includes a competitive base salary, bonuses as well as a comprehensive benefits package. You will also be eligible for our employee Phantom Stock Option Plan.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.