Adaptiva is a leading, global enterprise systems management company headquartered in Kirkland, WA. Our breakthrough peer-to-peer distributed computing technology is trusted by hundreds of large enterprises around the world. Our environment and culture incorporate our four core values: Integrity, Excellence, Work Ethic, and Dignity of Labour. As an employer, we offer above-market compensation structures, industry-leading benefits packages, and incredible learning and growth opportunities, in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Senior Technical & Pre-Sales Analyst to support our future and existing APAC customers, to assist the sales team by providing technical assistance and vetting new prospects in the APAC region. You will be part of the global technical services team, performing senior level Technical Support & Pre-Sales activities reporting to the Director of Global Support. You will be responsible for managing all workload within that region, ensuring customer & business success, often independently. If you are a passionate, self-managing professional able to work effectively independently, and value remote flexibility and the ability to work from home, we’d love to hear from you.
- Manage & provide technical support for customers during regional hours
- Liaise directly with our customers at all levels of their business, both remotely and in person
- Build and maintain technical relationships with prospects and existing customers in the region
- Assist customers utilise the Adaptiva software suite to solve their problems and improve their business
- Deliver product presentations and demonstrations both remotely and in person, direct to customers and at industry conferences & user groups.
- Assist the sales team with vetting new prospects
- Provide customer solutions and implement Proof of Concepts (PoC’s)
- Deliver product training and assist in the creation of self-education public access content such as knowledge-base articles, blogs, videos etc.
- Maintain internal systems for product demonstration & testing
- 5+ years in a senior technical role, implementing and supporting IT software
- Industry specific experience in systems management, device management, security software or configuration compliance
- Technical experience in Windows Operating Systems, Desktop Management & Windows Deployment
- Excellent & demonstrable Troubleshooting & Analytical skills
- Experience with Server & Networking Technologies
- Affinity to both sales and technology functions
- Excellent Presentation and demonstration skills
- Managing support tickets and escalations
- The ability to travel within the APAC region
- Occasional International travel will be required
Good to Have
- Experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012+
- Experience with Adaptiva products, or similar software
- Experience with vulnerability management software
- Multilingual is desirable but not essential