Adaptiva is a leading, global enterprise systems management company headquartered in Kirkland, WA. Our breakthrough peer-to-peer distributed computing technology is trusted by hundreds of large enterprises around the world. Our environment and culture incorporate our four core values: Integrity, Excellence, Work Ethic, and Dignity of Labour. As an employer, we offer above-market compensation structures, industry-leading benefits packages, and incredible learning and growth opportunities, in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for an IT Support Analyst to maintain and support our internal IT at our head office in Kirkland, Washington. This includes desktop support & maintenance, server (physical and virtual) & networking support. You will be responsible also of maintaining and building lab and demo environments as required from the Development and Global Support teams. If you are a passionate, self-managing IT professional able to work effectively independently, we’d love to hear from you.
- Provide desktop support for internal staff, including PC setup & configuration, support and maintenance
- Implement and maintain the server and supporting network environment
- Design, build and maintain demo & test lab environments to support Development and Support activities
- Automating and maintaining lab reset procedures
- Perform & document product testing
- Maintain network & lab design documentation
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working in an end-user desktop support role or computer operations environment.
- Technical experience in Windows Desktop OS (Windows 7,8 & 10)
- Technical experience in Windows Server OS (2012, 2016, 2019)
- Technical experience with server hardware, and virtualization technologies (Hyper-V)
- Technical experience with Networking Technologies
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server (2008+)
- Experience in automation & scripting technologies (e.g. PowerShell)
- Microsoft Office 365 Suite
Good to Have
- Industry specific experience in systems management, device management, security software or configuration compliance
- Experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012+
- Experience with Adaptiva products, or similar software
- Experience with IT Security technologies
- Experience in software testing