Adaptiva provides unrivaled serverless endpoint management that eliminates the need for a vast IT infrastructure and monitors itself by automating traditionally manual tasks. Leveraging innovative peer-to-peer protocols, the Adaptiva Edge Platform is powered by the surplus capacity of existing devices already on the network – in the office or working from home. This enables IT to continuously deliver software, configurations and patches to endpoints no matter where they are.
The world’s largest enterprise organizations and government agencies rely on Adaptiva for best-in-class real-time endpoint visibility and content delivery, as well as automated compliance checks, remediations, and patching without ever throttling the network or the end user experience. Leading global Fortune 1000 organizations including Nokia, HSBC, Walmart, the U.S. Department of Defense, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, and the U.S. State Department use Adaptiva products.
We are looking for a Director, Sales Development to lead the global SDR team in developing and qualifying revenue opportunities within their assigned territories.
- Lead the SDR team to identify, contact, and create qualified opportunities.
- Lead the daily activities and quota performance management of individual SDR’s.
- Encourage and motivate the SDR team to exceed their goals of driving introductory meetings with our target prospects using email, phone calls, voicemails, and social media.
- Develop strong social selling strategies and training for new and existing SDR’s.
- Ensure training and direction for new and existing SDR’s; set team goals and hold team members accountable for goals.
- Report regularly on sales activities and forecast to leadership.
- Consistently overachieve monthly and quarterly targets set for the SDR team.
- Work closely with the Sales team to improve opportunity management and qualification processes.
- Work closely with the Sales leadership team to identify key company accounts to develop.
- Work in collaboration with Content, Marketing Program Managers, and Product Marketing to develop effective messaging for outbound communications to your team’s assigned accounts.
- Work closely with the Marketing team and targeted ad and nurture campaigns.
- Keep up with and adapt to ongoing product and technology developments.
- Provide an entrepreneurial spirit of growth and collaboration as you build and guide your team.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in hiring, onboarding and leading a successful SDR team; experience - working in SAAS space and Endpoint management strongly preferred.
- Experience building out new SDR team segments, including processes and strategies.
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce preferred), Outreach, Discover.org, Tech Target, etc.
- Proven track record of leading a team that consistently meets/exceeds goals.
- Proven ability to analyze and synthesize sales data to optimize sales funnel.
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and time management skills.