Adaptiva is a leading, global enterprise systems management company headquartered in Kirkland, WA. Our breakthrough peer-to-peer distributed computing technology is trusted by hundreds of large enterprises around the world. Our environment and culture incorporate our four core values: Integrity, Excellence, Work Ethic, and Dignity of Labour. As an employer, we offer above-market compensation structures, industry-leading benefits packages, and incredible learning and growth opportunities, in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Senior Solutions Architect be part of the global technical services team, working in the US / Canada region, performing senior level Technical Support & Pre-Sales activities reporting to the Director of Global Support. You will be responsible for ensuring our customers have excellent experiences implementing and using Adaptiva products. If you are a passionate, self-managing IT professional with experience in enterprise systems management & security technology, we’d love to hear from you.
- Provide technical product support for new & existing customers
- Technical resource for Pre-Sales activities, designing customer solutions and implement Proof of Concepts (PoC’s)
- Deliver product presentations and demonstrations both remotely and in person, direct to customers and at industry conferences & user groups.
- Deliver product training and assist in the creation of self-education public access content such as knowledge-base articles, blogs, videos etc.
- Maintain internal systems for product demonstration & testing
- 5+ years in a technical role, implementing and supporting IT software
- Industry specific experience in systems management, device management, security software or configuration compliance
- Technical experience in Windows Operating Systems, Desktop Management & Windows Deployment
- Excellent & demonstrable Troubleshooting & Analytical skills
- Experience with Server & Networking Technologies
- Affinity to both sales and technology functions
- Excellent Presentation and demonstration skills
- Managing support tickets and escalations
- The ability to travel within the US / Canada region
- Occasional International travel will be required
Good to Have
- Experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012+
- Experience with Adaptiva products, or similar software
- Experience with vulnerability management software