Adaptiva is a leading, global enterprise systems management company headquartered in Bellevue, WA. Our breakthrough peer-to-peer distributed computing technology is trusted by hundreds of large enterprises around the world. Our environment and culture incorporate our four core values: Integrity, Excellence, Work Ethic, and Dignity of Labor. As an employer, we offer above-market compensation structures, industry-leading benefits packages, and incredible learning and growth opportunities, in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
We are seeking a driven, high energy, and self-motivated Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to help us scale our Development team for product growth. The candidate will design, own, and execute the end-to-end full-cycle recruiting strategy. As part of this execution, you will source, identify, headhunt, pre-screen/qualify interviews, negotiate salaries and close candidates.
- Design and execute an end-to-end staffing plan, partnering closely with hiring managers to create a recruiting program that rapidly results in the creation of high-quality teams
- Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques and aggressive outreach on the phone, email, in-person events, digital recruiting sites, and social media networking
- Facilitate delivering an unparalleled interview candidate experience on site throughout the recruiting process, working to continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results.
- Manage candidate pipeline and recruiting activity, regularly keeping hiring managers and the executive team informed on progress by proactively share sharing updates
- Manage third party recruiters and outside sourcing firms when needed
- Demonstrate strong strategic and creative thinking to source and recruit top candidates
- Distill recruitment strategy into actionable plans and execute on those plans
- 8+ years of proven full cycle high-tech recruiting experience
- Experience independently partnering with executive leadership on hiring in a competitive market
- Experience in creative problem-solving across all stages of the hiring cycle
- Experience in compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring
- Bachelors degree preferred