Adaptiva is an enterprise IT software company which is rapidly growing, highly profitable, and working with over 200 of the largest Fortune 1000 companies in the world. The company is searching for a marketing professional to report to the VP of Marketing and lead the coordination and execution of events. The Marketing Events Manager will own all aspects of managing international tradeshows, regional user group meetings, virtual events, community and customer dinners, and internal company events. He/she will be responsible for managing detailed logistics, completing event forms, developing creative event marketing ideas, and working with the team to design booths and all event related swag and materials.
Role and Responsibilities
The main goal of this position is to help Adaptiva stand out at events with engaging and creative programs that make an impact and drive leads.
- Execute and analyze the success of marketing events and campaigns.
- Manage various internal and external events, including pre/post-planning and logistics for meetings, trade shows and conferences.
- Supervise, manage and assign onsite staff for events to help them understand procedures and process. This will include registration management, solving issues as they arise and coordinating overall event staff.
- Strategically work with marketing team to define events calendar for the year. Develop and manages production timelines.
- Define and manage event budgets and expenses
- Negotiate fees, assign staff and responsibilities and book various venues for internal corporate, industrial, prospect and marketing events.
- Represent Adaptiva in corporate events, trade shows, user group meetings and community and customer events
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to ensure timely event follow-up
- Manage the conversion process for leads that are generated from tradeshows and track the sales opportunities generated and ROI from events
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, technology, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
- 8+ years of product marketing experience
- Work experience in systems management or security related product marketing.
- Demonstrated product marketing and content creation experience. Writing samples required.
- Creative and passionate about positioning products to stand out from the competition
- Organized, detail oriented with strong communication skills
- Proven ability to manage teams and third-party vendors
- Ability to work on a small team with tight deadlines
- Highly competitive salaries and compensation packages
- Opportunity to company stock plan participation
- 100% coverage on top-of-the-line medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 18 vacation days to start + one additional day each year
- Incredible team outings and events
- Fully stocked kitchen, plus frequent team lunches and dinners