Adaptiva is seeking a passionate and driven Mac Developer who loves solving big problems using well-designed and elegantly written code. You will be working on cutting-edge technologies, including Distributed Computing, Network Protocols, Cloud Infrastructure and Services, Big Data/Hadoop, Analytics and Visualization to solve real-world problems for some of the biggest and most respected Fortune 500 companies in the world.
Adaptiva is a results-driven company that invests in hard-working, genuine, talented, and creative employees who don’t settle for anything short of their best work. You will thrive in an independent, friendly, and collaborative working environment where you can truly leave a mark..
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Implement challenging code, conduct code reviews, and supervise the implementation of complex software modules
- Engage directly with major Adaptiva customers to help define the functionality of current and future Adaptiva products
- Work collaboratively with product marketing, sales, solutions engineering, and support teams to ensure that Adaptiva products deliver outstanding experiences to all our customers
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Fluent in Java, Swift, Objective-C and asynchronous development
- Solid understanding of OOP
- Deep understanding of the Macintosh OS and experience with XNU kernel and Unix
- 3+ years of experience in macOS Development
- 2+ years of experience in Native macOS Applications
- Expertise in Developing and Releasing macOS applications through the App Store
- Knowledge of current production methods for macOS applications
- Solid understanding of API integrations
- Experience building complex, scalable, high-performance software systems that been successfully delivered to customers
- Strong focus on clean code and robust design
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to write design documents and specifications.
Collaborating, Mentoring and Designing award winning solutions. Each day can be different working with cross functional teams to deliver solutions for clients. You will be exposed to new technologies and be able to grow in an environment that isn’t micromanaged while propelling your professional growth.
The compensation plan includes a competitive base salary, bonuses as well as a comprehensive benefits package. You will also be eligible for our employee Phantom Stock Option Plan.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.