Adaptiva is searching for a Head of Product Marketing to report to the VP of Marketing in managing the go-to-market planning and content for the company’s product line. This role will offer the opportunity to set the product marketing strategy for Adaptiva, an enterprise IT software company which is rapidly growing, highly profitable, and working with over 150 of the largest Fortune 1000 companies in the world.
Role and Responsibilities
The Head of Product Marketing will be responsible for developing positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, and sales tools and collateral for the company’s suite of endpoint management and security products. This role requires both the ability to understand the technology as well as eloquently communicate the high-level business value of those products. He/she will both define the product marketing strategy as well as drive the execution of the plan, creating most materials in-house.
- Positioning/Messaging – Develop product positioning and messaging that clearly differentiates Adaptiva’s products in the market
- Product Launch – Create the product launch strategy for new products, creating a detailed plan which outlines all the necessary sales tools and product materials required to meet audience needs along every step of the customer journey
- Product Content – Create the product marketing materials, website content, and tools necessary to help customers make educated purchasing decisions around the entire suite of Adaptiva products. This includes brochures, datasheets, website copy, product guides, videos, social postings, ads, landing pages, and blog posts.
- Market Intelligence – Research the market and competitive offerings to create materials that perfectly speak to customer buying criteria and reasons Adaptiva products are superior to competitive offerings
- Sales Training and Enablement – Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools and competitive insight that support the selling process of Adaptiva products
- Demand Generation – Work to integrate new product marketing materials into the overall demand generation strategy. Strategically place materials across multiple channels (web, social, direct, etc.) to drive requests for demos and increased demand for Adaptiva products.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, technology, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
- 8+ years of product marketing experience
- Work experience in systems management or security related product marketing.
- Demonstrated product marketing and content creation experience. Writing samples required.
- Creative and passionate about positioning products to stand out from the competition
- Organized, detail oriented with strong communication skills
- Proven ability to manage teams and third-party vendors
- Ability to work on a small team with tight deadlines
- Highly competitive salaries and compensation packages
- Opportunity to company stock plan participation
- 100% coverage on top-of-the-line medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 18 vacation days to start + one additional day each year
- Incredible team outings and events
- Fully stocked kitchen, plus frequent team lunches and dinners