Adaptiva is a leading, global enterprise systems management company headquartered in Bellevue, WA. Our breakthrough peer-to-peer distributed computing technology is trusted by hundreds of large enterprises around the world. Our environment and culture incorporate our four core values: Integrity, Excellence, Work Ethic, and Dignity of Labor. As an employer, we offer above-market compensation structures, industry-leading benefits packages, and incredible learning and growth opportunities, in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
We are seeking passionate and driven Front End Engineers who love solving big problems using well-designed and elegantly-written code. You’ll be on a team building the interface of enterprise-grade software in the Angular framework, delivering solutions to critical security and operational problems of the world’s most valuable brands.
- Work closely with UX designers, project managers and back-end engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions.
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices in order to push the limits of what a browser can do.
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Launch, iterate and make a difference. Provide front-end coding expertise and be ready to make our products better for our users.
- Design and develop the front ends of user facing products.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, HCI, Design, or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong understanding of performance best practices and experience with web caching technologies and performance measurement tools.
- Experience designing and implementing complex UIs.
- Experience with and a passion for user-interface design.
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience, including accessibility.
- Ability to communicate to all levels of users (internal and external), strong problem-solving skills, adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership.