Adaptiva is seeking a passionate and driven Front End Engineer to join their Platform team who love solving big problems using well-designed and elegantly written code. You will be working on cutting-edge technologies, including Distributed Computing, Network Protocols, Cloud Infrastructure and Services, Big Data, Analytics and Visualization to solve real-world problems for some of the biggest and most respected Fortune 500 companies in the world.
Adaptiva is a results-driven company that invests in hard-working, genuine, talented, and creative employees who don’t settle for anything short of their best work. Engineers can thrive in an independent, logical environment where they can truly leave a mark on an award winning, rapidly growing organization.
We are seeking passionate and driven Front End Engineers who love solving big problems using well-designed and elegantly-written code. You’ll be on a team building the interface of enterprise-grade software, delivering solutions to critical security and operational problems of the world’s most valuable brands.
- Work closely with UX designers, project managers and back-end engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions.
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices in order to push the limits of what a browser can do.
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Launch, iterate and make a difference. Provide front-end coding expertise and be ready to make our products better for our users.
- Design and develop the front ends of user facing products.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, HCI, Design, or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-3 years of experience building applications with modern web technologies, including but not limited to Angular2+, SCSS, and TypeScript.
- Experience designing and implementing complex UIs.
- Experience with modern Java and back-end programming concepts.
- Experience with and a passion for user-interface design.
- Strong sense of the fundamentals of user experience, including accessibility.
- Ability to communicate to all levels of users (internal and external), strong problem-solving skills, adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership.
Collaborating, Mentoring and Designing award winning solutions. Each day can be different working with cross functional teams to deliver solutions for clients. You will be exposed to new technologies and be able to grow in an environment that isn’t micromanaged while propelling your professional growth.
The compensation plan includes a competitive base salary, bonuses as well as a comprehensive benefits package. You will also be eligible for our employee Phantom Stock Option Plan.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.