Adaptiva is searching for a Business Development Representative to help sell Adaptiva’s products using outbound calling and consultative selling techniques. This role will offer the opportunity to drive revenue growth for Adaptiva, an enterprise IT software company which is rapidly growing, highly profitable, and working with over 150 of the largest Fortune 1000 companies in the world.
Role and Responsibilities
Our Business Development Representatives bring our technology portfolio to life by introducing it to prospects and helping them find the educational and product materials they need. They take great pride in developing new sales opportunities for the company, building great rapport and using their flawless communication skills to sell our products by phone, web and email.
- Call prospects to follow up on marketing campaigns or book demonstrations of the Adaptiva product line
- Learn and follow the suggested telesales script to engage prospects
- Train on Adaptiva products to answer prospect questions effectively
- Analyze prospect data in Salesforce and Pardot to create lists of key, high-scoring prospects to engage
- Create new lists of potential prospects to reach out to using keyword searches and tools such as Discover.org and LinkedIn
- Capture all call information, including names, addresses and phone numbers, for future follow-up and enter all information into Salesforce
- Track and report on weekly call performance metrics and adjust sales presentation/pitches accordingly to improve performance numbers and achieve targets
- Work closely with outside sales representatives and sales directors to handoff leads and acquire new opportunities
- Build rapport with prospects and customers through friendly, engaging communication
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Work experience in the technology space preferred. Strong familiarity with computers required.
- Previous experience with Salesforce and Pardot tools preferred.
- Organized, detail oriented with strong communication skills
- Ability to work on a small team with tight deadlines
- Highly competitive salaries and compensation packages
- Opportunity to company stock plan participation
- 100% coverage on top-of-the-line medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 18 vacation days to start + one additional day each year
- Incredible team outings and events
- Fully stocked kitchen, plus frequent team lunches and dinners